The Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau (OCVB) is a private, not-for-profit organization, funded solely through room tax dollars from Oshkosh hotels. Its mission is to promote Oshkosh, Wisconsin’s Event City and Winnebago County as a premier destination for corporate, sports and leisure groups and individual visitors.
In this section, find out everything you would ever need to know about the OCVB and Oshkosh in general:
- Learn about the brand, Oshkosh, Wisconsin’s Event City and get the scoop on how your business or organization can utilize it.
- Meet the OCVB team.
- Obtain information on how to get your business or event information in front of thousands of people by advertising on the VisitOshkosh.com website.
- Get a brief overview of Oshkosh.
- Discover Oshkosh’s history.
- Read about Oshkosh Just the Facts.
- See a listing of OCVB publications and either download a printable copy or request a copy via U.S. mail.
For more information on everything Oshkosh, please contact Jennifer Masini, office manager, at (920) 303-9200 or [email protected].