5 Great Reasons to Celebrate Our Beautiful Wisconsin Summer at Waterfest
- Experience an exceptional sense of community with family, like minded friends and associates in a sparkling summer setting.
- Enjoy great live entertainment from National & International touring artists at exceptional values such as The Beach Boys; Trombone Shorty and The Orleans Avenue; Gov’t Mule, Night Ranger and many more!
- Acquaint yourself with the sensational Leach Amphitheater, which resides in a lovely park-like setting.
- Be part of the action by getting involved in the club-like atmosphere in the Reserved SRO Area or enjoy the performance on your blanket or lawn chair with friends.
- Meet new and old friends before and after the show along the Oshkosh Riverwalk or at one of the many lively pubs, bistros and beer gardens within walking distance.
Come & Go as You Please
This allows for attendees to re-enter Waterfest if you're needing to run to your car quick to grab or dispose of gear.
Most shows have discounted admission for “Early Birds." Take advantage of arriving early & to head to a neighboring restaurant or pubs to meet friends or enter and catch the many superb supporting acts!
Come by Boat
You can come by boat and ‘boat gate’-- Docking is free along the Riverwalk. The Waterfest Navy comes to ROCK!
You can tail gate in the Riverside Park & Amphitheater lots as a place to gather friends before the show.
Other Waterfest Facts
- More than 1,000 acts have performed at Waterfest
- 120 volunteers help make Waterfest happen each week - equivalating to 7,500 volunteer hours
- More than 1 million fans visits have been hosted
- Over 3 dozen Rock and Roll Hall of Fame artists and acts have graced our stage
- Please tip the Service Clubs manning the concessions, they are giving a precious summer night up for your enjoyment
- Waterfest promotes Oshkosh On The Water and our quality of life consistently for more than 4 months throughout the summer each year!
- Get all the details on everything Waterfest all summer long at http://www.waterfest.org/
Stay the night in Oshkosh—click here for overnight options!