HOW MUCH FUN CAN YOU HAVE FOR $10 OR LESS?
We guarantee it's more than you might think—Some are even FREE!
1. See the animals at the Menominee Park Zoo or ride the train at the Children's Amusement Center
2. Get creative at the Fire Escape
5. Take in a game of putt-putt golf at Settler's Mill Golf & Games
12. Cheer on the Wisconsin Herd at the Oshkosh Arena
15. Visit the Downtown Farmer's Market, June-October, or the Indoor Farmer's Market, November-April
16. Check out a live venom extraction show at MToxins Venom lab and see some cool snakes and more!
17. Enjoy an Old Fashioned or Bloody Mary during happy hour at a local bar
18. Catch a vintage film at the Time Community Theatre
19. Ride with your friends during an Oshkosh Slow Roll
20. Spend the day fishing on Lake Winnebago, the Fox River or Lake Butte des Morts
21. Lace up your skates for an evening of ice skating at Roe Park
22. Spend some quality time with your dog at the Winnebago County Community Park
23. Have a picnic on the shores of Lake Winnebago
Stay the night in Oshkosh—click here for overnight options!