If you haven’t been to a Wisconsin Herd Game yet - man are you missing out! The Herd play downtown at the Oshkosh Arena from November - April and feature the next generation of NBA stars - right here in Oshkosh!
The action packed Herd games are filled with fun giveaways, a chance to meet the players, and loads of family fun entertainment! The Herd culture is definitely something you do NOT want to miss out on. If I haven't convinced you yet - here’s 5 reasons why you should go to a Wisconsin Herd game this season!
- Cheap Tickets! Ticket prices range from $9-$54 per ticket - which means for about $40 you could take your family of 4 out for a night of fun! With each seat in the Oshkosh Arena having a great view of the court and the Herd players, you won’t miss out on the action.
- Fun Giveaways For Everyone! The Herd gives away some awesome swag before and during the game! Typically swag is given to the first 1,000 fans including bobbleheads, tshirts, fun hats, and more! Throughout the game and during half time, participate in fun games with the Herd Hype crew! With something new each game night, kids (and adults) are sure to be excited with their new Herd swag item! Check out the upcoming promotions here: https://wisconsin.gleague.nba.com/wisconsin-herd-promotion-schedule/
- Fun Night Out! Whether you’re looking for a date night out, or a place to bring the whole family together - the Wisconsin Herd games are the perfect spot! Arrive at the Oshkosh Arena before the game begins and grab a local craft beer or a bite to eat before heading to your seat! I highly recommend a Blu Bobber from Fox River Brewing Company and a slice of Pizza!
- A Chance to See NBA Players! NBA players have been known to stop by and bring their family to a Herd Game in the past… Giannis Antetokounmpo dropped by a past Herd game to cheer on his brother, and Khris Middleton was spotted this 21-22 season with his family!
- Autographs From Pointer! No additional meet and greet package needs to be purchased in order to get a few autographs from Pointer! Before each game kiddos have a chance to meet the Wisconsin Herd’s mascot and even snap a few pictures!
Stay the night in Oshkosh—click here for overnight options!