20th Annual Oshkosh Celebration of Lights
- 520 Pratt Trail, Oshkosh, WI 54901
- (920) 233-5955 |
- Visit Website
- Dates: November 26, 2021 - January 1, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Menominee Park Zoo
- Address: 520 Pratt Trail, Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Phone: (920) 233-5955
- Time: 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: This year, general Admission per carload is $10.00 with $1.00 off with donation of a personal product, not food. (Shampoo, deodorant, soap, etc.) No food donations, please!
The 20th Annual Oshkosh Celebration Of Lights!
Each year, the spirit of the Holiday Season magically generates enough power to light our lights – and loved ones faces with smiles!
In 2020, the event attracted over 16,000 vehicles, filled with family and friends who are amazed to see over a million twinkling lights. The 1.2 miles of holiday sights and sounds are displayed throughout beautiful Menominee Park, enhanced by the colorful light reflections from Lake Winnebago. Sights and activities include the 100 foot tree, one-hundred twenty plus trees filled with lights, sculptured scenes, animated light displays, Visits With Santa, special event nights, carriage rides and so much more.
COL visitors can tune in to either Oshkosh Media (101.9 FM) or WRST (90.3 FM), depending on the night. These two stations will play holiday music throughout the park, as you drive through the displays. At the end of the route, visitors will get to enjoy two colorful musical animated pixel light displays.
We hope you enjoy our show this year and welcome all community involvement. The more involvement and help we get with this event, the merrier … ho, ho, ho!