38th Annual "Echoes of the Past" - Historical Trade Fair
- 500 E County Rd. Y, Oshkosh, WI 54901
- (920) 233-5332
- Visit Website
- Presented By: Sunnyview Expo Center
- Dates: February 22, 2020 - February 23, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Sunnyview Expo Center
- Address: 500 E County Rd. Y, Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Phone: (920) 233-5332
- Time: Sat. 9AM-5PM | Sun. 9AM-3PM
- Price: $6.00 for adults, children under the age of 10 are free with an adult.
The Midwest's original and largest indoor trade fairs. Highlighting the early American way of life showcasing merchants, craftsmen, military and civilians. Find supplies for the Historical re-enactor, muzzle loading enthusiast and the general public. Meet Merchants and Craftsmen stocking and selling historical clothing, books, patterns, tinware, pewter, beads, leather, fur, forged iron, pottery, firearms, knives, etc. Meet civilians and soldiers alike representing time periods ranging from the mid 1700's through the American Civil War, and western frontier. Enjoy demonstrations, music, shopping, fashion shows, and festive atmosphere. On-going seminars daily. Food available on site.