EAA AirVenture 2023
2023 Dates: July 24 – July 30
Whether you're an aviation enthusiast or an aviation novice, AirVenture has something for you. No matter what your age, you'll be entertained, informed, and thrilled by the countless activities available that reflect "The Spirit of Aviation" all around.
Action, education, innovation, and everything in between makes EAA AirVenture Oshkosh your perfect, affordable, family-friendly destination!
For seven days from sunrise to well past sunset, your days at Oshkosh are filled with dazzling displays of world-class aerobatics, forums and hands-on workshops, diverse aircraft spanning all eras of flight, historic evening programs, two night air shows, and much, much more. Only in Oshkosh can you experience all of these activities in one week. Add in the crowd-thrilling, show-stopping Night Air Show on Wednesday and Saturday night, and you have affordable fun for the entire family every day from sunup to well past sundown. Join us for the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration! #OSH23
EAA Fly-In Convention Grounds (located adjacent to Wittman Regional Airport)
3000 Poberezny Rd
Oshkosh, WI 54902
Based on 2022 Statistics:
- EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022 is in the books, and it turned out to be a record setting year.
- Attendance: Approximately 650,000 people
- Total aircraft: More than 10,000 aircraft arrived at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh and other airports in east-central Wisconsin. At Wittman alone, there were 18,684 aircraft operations in the 11-day period from July 21-31, which is an average of approximately 121 takeoffs/landings per hour when the airport is open.
- Total showplanes: 3,226, including: 1,375 registered in vintage aircraft parking, plus 1,156 homebuilt aircraft (up 6 percent over 2021), 369 warbirds (up 5 percent from ’21), 137 ultralights, 87 seaplanes, 77 aerobatic aircraft, and 25 rotorcraft.
- International guests: International visitors returned in a big way in 2022, with attendees from 92 countries outside the U.S., just one behind the record total from 2019.