Summer 2023 is approaching fast and we’re so excited for all the live outdoor music in Oshkosh this summer! This year, enjoy a variety of musical genres at Waterfest - which takes place at the Leach Amphitheater, 303 Ceape Ave, in Oshkosh - on 8 nights throughout the summer. Tickets are available for purchase online or in person at the gate on Waterfest nights. With gates opening at 5:45pm - feel free to come and go as you please throughout the night. Meet up with friends at a nearby restaurant for a bite to eat, or grab a drink from a local bar during DORA hours and walk down to Waterfest! Drinks must be finished before entering the Leach.
Waterfest 2023 Season Lineup:
- Thursday, June 15 - headliner Bob Schneider, with Steely Dane and the Grand Union
- Opening Night: Teachers get in FREE with school ID!
- Thursday, June 22 - headliner Hairball! with Tuff and The Michael Weber Show
- Thursday, June 29 - headliner 38 Special with Mt. Olive and Bound for Branson
- Thursday, July 13 - headliner Pablo Cruise with The Jimmys and Lil’ Davy Max
- Thursday July 20 - headliner Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with Ziggy Marley, Mavis Staples and The Robert Randolph Band
- Thursday, August 3 - headliner The Revivalists & Band of Horses with The Heavy Heavy
- Thursday, August 10 - headliner Warrant with Lita Ford and FireHouse
- Thursday, August 17 - headliner Tower of Power with Alex McMurray Band, Paul Sanchez and The Pocket Kings
Purchase general admission tickets and bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy a night out on the riverfront at Waterfest. Looking for a closer view of the band? Purchase VIP tickets for a standing room only section right up next to the stage! Ticket prices vary throughout the nights.
Season passes as well as single night tickets are available in advance online at waterfest.org or in person at the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce (120 Jackson St, Oshkosh, WI 54901) as well as the Bank First in Oshkosh, Appleton and Green Bay.