5 Great Reasons to Celebrate Our Beautiful Wisconsin Summer at Waterfest
- Experience an exceptional sense of community with family, like minded friends and associates in a sparkling summer setting.
- Enjoy great live entertainment from National & International touring artists at exceptional values such as Bob Schneider, Hairball, Pablo Cruise, Trombone Shorty, The Revivalists, Warrant, and Tower of the Power!
- Acquaint yourself with the sensational Leach Amphitheater, which resides in a lovely park-like setting.
- Be part of the action by getting involved in the club-like atmosphere in the Reserved standing-room-only VIP Area or enjoy the performance on your blanket or lawn chair with friends.
- Meet new and old friends before and after the show along the Oshkosh Riverwalk or at one of the many lively pubs, bistros and beer gardens within walking distance.
Come & Go as You Please
This allows for attendees to re-enter Waterfest if you're needing to run to your car quick to grab or dispose of gear.
Most shows have discounted admission for “Early Birds." Take advantage of arriving early & to head to a neighboring restaurant or pubs to meet friends or enter and catch the many superb supporting acts!
Come by Boat
You can come by boat and ‘boat gate’-- Docking is free along the Riverwalk. The Waterfest Navy comes to ROCK!
You can tail gate in the Riverside Park & Amphitheater lots as a place to gather friends before the show.
Other Waterfest Facts
- More than 1,000 acts have performed at Waterfest
- 120 volunteers help make Waterfest happen each week - equivalating to 7,500 volunteer hours
- More than 1 million fans visits have been hosted
- Over 3 dozen Rock and Roll Hall of Fame artists and acts have graced our stage
- Please tip the Service Clubs manning the concessions, they are giving a precious summer night up for your enjoyment
- Waterfest promotes Oshkosh On The Water and our quality of life consistently for more than 4 months throughout the summer each year!
- Get all the details on everything Waterfest all summer long at http://www.waterfest.org/
Waterfest 2023 Season Lineup:
Thursday, June 15 - headliner Bob Schneider, with Steely Dane and the Grand Union
Opening Night: Teachers get in FREE with school ID!
Thursday, June 22 - headliner Hairball! with Tuff and The Michael Weber Show
Thursday, June 29 - TBA
Thursday, July 13 - headliner Pablo Cruise with The Jimmys and Lil’ Davy Max
Thursday July 20 - headliner Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with Ziggy Marley, Mavis Staples and The Robert Randolph Band
Thursday, August 3 - headliner The Revivalists & Band of Horses with The Heavy Heavy
Thursday, August 10 - headliner Warrant with Lita Ford and FireHouse
Thursday, August 17 - headliner Tower of Power with Alex McMurray Band, Paul Sanchez and The Pocket Kings
Tickets are available for purchase online or in person at the gate on Waterfest nights. With gates opening at 5:45pm - feel free to come and go as you please throughout the night. Meet up with friends at a nearby restaurant for a bite to eat, or grab a drink from a local bar during DORA hours and walk down to Waterfest! Drinks must be finished before entering the Leach.
Purchase general admission tickets and bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy a night out on the riverfront at Waterfest. Looking for a closer view of the band? Purchase VIP tickets for a standing room only section right up next to the stage! Ticket prices vary throughout the nights.
Season passes as well as single night tickets are available in advance online at waterfest.org or in person at the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce (120 Jackson St, Oshkosh, WI 54901) as well as the Bank First in Oshkosh, Appleton and Green Bay.
Stay the night in Oshkosh—click here for overnight options!