We’re back again with some tasty holiday drinks that our talented restaurants in Oshkosh are currently featuring! In case you missed our Oshkosh Holiday Cocktail Tour Part One - check that out here. Now - let’s get into some of the fun, festive drinks you can find around town!
- Our first stop on our holiday cocktail tour part TWO was Oblio's Lounge for a Tom and Jerry! This holiday staple was frothy and warm - the perfect beverage on a cold day!
- Pilora’s Specialty Cocktails Menu features a new Pear and Cinnamon Mimosa with cinnamon pears, champagne and a cinnamon stick! Such a fun twist on a classic mimosa drink.
- Did you know that Joi Kombucha is brewed in small batches at Pilora's Cafe? If you’re a kombucha fan the Joi Kombucha Cocktail is a must try! With your choice of tap kombucha, Tito’s vodka, and a yummy garnish - this cocktail is oh so festive!
- We ordered our cocktail with the Mixed Berry Kombucha - Blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, and strawberry
- The Wagner Market offers a craft beer holiday box! This box includes 24 craft beers, with 90% being from Wisconsin, brewery goodies, as well as special gifts! Gift this holiday box to a craft beer enthusiast, or buy one for yourself!
- Also be sure to check out a few of the Wagner Markets holiday goodies around the store such as a limited release of Cutwater Bali Hai - a Tiki Holiday Spirit!
- If you’re looking for a festive old fashioned or a hot, steamy drink make sure to stop by Bar 430 this holiday season! We tried the Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate and the Vanilla Chai Old Fashioned.
- Bar 430’s Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is Screwball Peanut butter whiskey, house made peanut sauce, hot cocoa mix, finished with whipped cream and a heaping chocolate drizzle - yum!
- The Vanilla Chai Old Fashioned is made with Korbel Brandy, vanilla chai syrup, cheery, orange, orange bitters, press!
Stay the night in Oshkosh—click here for overnight options!